Registration for ACTS!® The Road Show, scheduled for March 28 – 30, 2022, at the Houston Marriott West Loop by The Galleria, is now open. ACTS! The Road Show is designed to foster strategic conversations, align our professional insights, and provide a space for creative and collaborative problem-solving.
All student transportation directors and supervisors are encouraged to attend this intimate event, which is being developed collaboratively with the Texas Association for Pupil Transportation.
Why it matters: The intimate setting offered at ACTS! The Road Show will allow us to examine the most pressing issues facing our industry through our shared experiences.
Go deeper: Over the course of three days, we will come together to rekindle the thriving networking power that NAPT in-person events have to offer!
Session topics include:
- Alternatives to traditional school transportation
- The future of vehicle design, propulsion, and telematics
- Data-driven driver recruitment and retention
- Policies, rulings, and related legal issues that impact the transportation of students with disabilities
- School transportation funding & financing
Register today at www.napt.org.