Finally, ergonomical long-lasting all-around service platform ladder stands to service all exterior areas of school buses. Benefits to your company include:
- Proven to prevent costly accidents and injuries.
- Proven to increase working comfort and safety.
- OSHA rated 300-lb. Special Purpose Ladders.
- Meets ANSI specifications.
- Patented 6061-grade aluminum support frame.
- Commercial grade wheels for easy rolling.
- Yellow safety handrails on both sides.
- Rubber padding protects paint finishes.
- Replaceable brass and rubber feet.
- Less than .1% repair rate after 3 years.
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
You can download a brochure and watch a short video showing LockNClimb ladders in use on school buses by clicking this link: https://truckingladders.com/buses
LockNClimb ladders work for mechanics because they have been designed by consulting mechanics and safety personnel every step of the way from prototype to finished product. That’s why our slogan is:
“Ladders designed by mechanics for use by mechanics.”
LockNClimb ladders are currently being used in maintenance facilities by leading trucking companies all over the United States and Canada. Call us today for manufacturer direct pricing and delivery options. (620) 577.2577.
Or email email@example.com.